There are not many kiteshops and kiteschools in Thailand, but in this post you will find a list of them. Usually in the same shop you can do courses to get you started in kitesurfing.
Although Thailand is not known for its strong winds, in the months of January, February, April and May, you will find good winds for kitesurfing.
Usually kitesurf lessons are paid per hour, so make sure the instructor is good and has the IKO. Beware of inexperienced instructors – it will take them longer to teach (therefore, it is more expensive) and could put you in danger.
Kiteshops and Kiteschools in Thailand
- Airstylers Kite School – Pranburi
- Breeze – Koh Phangan
- Kite Cable Thailand – Hua Hin
- Kite Thailand – Pranburi (KBA Team)
- Kiteflip – Koh Phangan
- KiteSurf Asia – Koh Phangan
- North Kiteboarding Club – Hua Hin
- Surf house – Hua Hin
- KBA – Kite Boarding School Asia – Chumphon – Hua Hin – Koh Samui – Kohphangan – Krabi – Pattaya – Phuket – Pranburi
You didn’t find your kiteschool or your kiteshop listed here? Or you want to promote it with a link and your own description? Get in contact here 🙂
More information about Thailand
- Discover the best kitespots in Thailand
- Discover other activities near where you are. You can do different tours, golf, kayaking, diving and many more. Discover here alternative activities when there is no wind
- Thai gastronomy is one of the most sophisticated of all the Far East with a mixture of flavors and smells. Find the best restaurants in Thailand here
- Thailand’s nightlife is one of the liveliest in Asia. The Thai night offers from the most refined clubs and lounge-bar to the wildest parties. In this post you will know more about the party in Thailand
- Thailand is well equipped for tourists, has accommodations for all tastes and pockets. Find here the hotels or resorts that suits you