Are you in Tarifa and you have no idea where to go tonight? No worries because you have lots of possibilities to party in Tarifa.
The nightlife in Tarifa is unique because a diversity of cultures and nationalities spend a great time happily together. Although it is a small town and it only takes you 15 min walk from one end to another, there are a lot of bars, pubs and some nightclubs.
Before 8 pm, people do not go out for dinner and in summer time, they stay at the beach until the sun goes down.
Around 11 at night, people hit the streets and stroll through the old town to have a drink in the many bars that you will find in every corner. There is music for all tastes. No matter if you are looking for a quiet ambient or a warmup for a crazy night, Tarifa got you covered.
In some places you have typical Flamenco or other live music of solo-artists or bands. Some bars allow you to sit, have a drink and chat. But of course there are also these kinds of bars where you have a modern ambient with electronic music to get you started for partying.
Prices are mostly moderate and at happy hour, you can get cocktails for as less as 3 euros.
Bars and nightclubs in Tarifa
Between 1 and 2 am, most of the clubs open. Althought some of them close early, you can always switch places until 8 am. So you can enjoy all night long until the sunrise and then go straight to the beach 🙂
Many of the chiringuitos are open until 1 or 2 in the morning!
- Almedina – Beautiful and classic bar in Tarifa. Flamenco every Thursday. Opening 21:00 – 02:00
- Aloha Bar – Small but nice bar with great cocktails
- Arde Tarifa – Bar with Spanish rhythm
- Bear House – Surf ambient with great cocktails
- Cafe del Mar – After the nightclubs in Tarifa close, you can continue partying at Café del Mar
- Cerveceria – Big selection of craft beer. Opening 12:00 – 02:00
- El Lola – Tapas bar and Flamenco music
- La Ruina – Nightclub with electronic music. Opening 01:00 – 04:00
- La Tribu – Surfer bar and Pizzeria, open early to start with a great beer or cocktails
- Mombassa – Before, this was a cinema. Now they converted into a nightclub with pop music. Entry fee
- Moskito – Bar with Latin music
- New Rif – Nightclub with electronic music and house. Opening 01:00 – 08:00
- Pepepotamos – Nightclub with a mix of Spanish and Latin music. Opening 01:00 – 04:00
- Soul Cafe – International music and for dancing. Opening 21:00 – 03:00
- Taco Way – Bar with the best Mojitos of Tarifa
- Tetería – Bar with garden and in summer shishas
- Tomatito – Surfer Bar
You dind’t find your bar or nightclub listed here or you want to promote it with a link and your own description? Get in contact here 🙂
- Find out where the best kitespots around Tarifa are
- Tarifa is the perfect place to do outdoor activities. You can go hiking, play paintball, golf, do kayaking and a lot more. Find in this post what other activities you can do
- Would you like to learn kitesurfing? Don‘t go without triying, Tarifa has a lot of kiteschools, in this post you will find many of them
- Whether you like typical Spanish tapas or you prefer Arab cuisine, Tarifa got you covered. Find the best restaurants, cafés and chiringuitos here
- This town and arounds has a wide variety of shops to choose from. Look for your favorite kiteshop here
- Where to sleep? Tarifa has for all kinds of tastes, find nice accommodations like hotels or bungalows that suits you here